This is my own little blog where I might discuss knitting, crocheting, crafting...........

Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 2009

Wow! Our knitting group here in Kingwood is taking off! The ladies have decided the name for the group is Kingwood Yarn It, Darn It group. We wanted to include not only knitters, but crocheters and anyone else who loves yarn. We have our third meeting at the Kingwood Library scheduled for April 25th. It sounds like there will be a nice turn out.

I have completed my sursa shawl and love it. Check out the photos on ravelry. I am scheduled to take the hat class this month at Twisted Yarns. I just can't seem to keep my stitches straight while using DPN's. Oh well, "patience, grasshopper." :-) So, hopefully a class will help me learn how to keep it all straight.

Wishing everyone a wonderful spring and I hope everyone finds time for yarn,

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment