This is my own little blog where I might discuss knitting, crocheting, crafting...........

Saturday, April 18, 2009

my Ann Norling Hat

Well, I finally broke down and took the beginner hat class at Twisted Yarns. Boy, am I glad that I took it. I learned how to knit on two interchangibles instead of DPN's. What a concept that I'm thrilled about. I'm happy that I don't "Have" to work with DPN's. They were tough to work with!

I am now ready to decrease on the hat and should have it finished next week. It will be posted on my ravelry page. (www.ravelry.com)

I just placed an order with knitpicks and am ready to begin my next project.....a purse. I ran across this adorable red,white and blue purse and wanted to stitch it just in time for July 4th!

Anyway, happy knitting,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment